1,001 Acoustic Guitar Making Tips For Beginners is my brand new book, and it will help you through your first few builds with a lot less mistakes. The tips are quick, easy to understand, and will help you make better guitars. With a list price of $14.95, it’s a deal too. Enjoy.
The Book Store is Now Open! Happy Building!
Guitar Making Tips for Beginners
These 1,001 guitar making tips are designed to help you absorb a large amount of guitar making information in a short amount of time. The point is to get you to where you know what people who have made several guitars already know.
With this kind of beginning, you will be able to make better guitars right from the start. You’ll also make less mistakes along the way.
Most experienced guitar makers already know the things that I explain in the book. But that’s the point. Once you know what guitar makers know, you are in a much better position to execute your first couple builds.
My first guitar was awful, and I really wish that there was a resource like this available at the time. Had there been somewhere to turn that had a ton of great information in one place, my build would have come out much better. This head start would have been great, which is why I now offer it to you.
Inside 1,001 Guitar Making Tips for Beginners
1,001 Acoustic Guitar Making Tips For Beginners is broken up into sections that address each part of the guitar. There are chapters for each part of the structure (top, back, sides, neck, bridge, ect.) as well as finishing, inlay, and tips on the first build in general. There is a lot to read, but each tip is quick and easy to apply.
Free Woodworking Tips Delivered Every Monday! Add Me to the List!
- The first chapter is all about the first build. These tips are going to help you make good decisions, and avoid some common pitfalls. It’s helpful in the beginning to know a little about what to expect. This will help to alleviate some of the stress that comes with making an instrument for the first time.
- After that first important chapter, each piece of the guitar is discussed in its own section. The tips on the top, back, sides, neck, and bridge are all meant to help you when it comes to that particular stage of the build.
- Next, a full chapter in inlay and binding tips will help you embellish your guitar without affecting the tone or ruining the instrument. This is important for new woodworkers as well as seasoned professionals. New woodworkers will find easier alternatives for adorning the instrument. Experienced woodworkers will learn the limits of what they can change.
- Finally, a chapter on finishing and repair tips that help you lay down a great and long lasting finish. This is one of the most confusing parts of guitar making, and it doesn’t have to be. A great finish can be applied by anyone with a little practice, and these tips will help you get there.
If you have any questions on 1,001 Acoustic Guitar Making Tips For Beginners please leave a comment and I will be glad to answer them. Also, please Subscribe so that you don’t miss out on anything new. Enjoy the book, and happy building.
Attention New Guitar Makers!
Do you want to make a guitar but you are worried about the cost, time, and if you can even do it? My book can help, and you will learn:
- How to save money making your own tools and jigs.
- How to finish your guitar without expensive equipment.
- Use normal woodworking tools to make your guitar.
- Easy inlay work that looks much harder than it is.
- 508 helpful pages with over 1600 images.
More From Westfarthing Woodworks
I give away the majority of my woodworking, wood finishing, and guitar making tips, but I also have several books if you want to take the next step.
You can see them in my Book Store, and they are all on Amazon.
Also, if you want to Join the Facebook Group, you can do that as well. We are just starting to grow a fantastic community and I would love for you to be part of it.